Saturday, April 18, 2015

Whoa... It's been a YEAR!

Well, I've just started another page on our blog to chronicle our journey of building a house.  Check it out!  (At the top of the page, click 'Our Barndominium)  AND I realized that it's been almost a YEAR since I posted on here?!?  My how time flies!

So I'm now on my 7th 'Fix' from Stitch Fix and still really loving it!  Never heard of Stitch Fix?  Or ready to give it a try?  Here's a referral link where you can get started!  Click HERE to find out what all the fuss is about!

7th Stitch Fix
Soooo....   What have we been doing all of this time, you ask?  Well, a lot.  We've had more birthdays, celebrated Christmas, played basketball, raised show animals, showed show animals....

Darcy showing one of her goats.

More birthdays, birthed more babies here on the ranch.....



Stopped to smell the flowers...



MADE BUTTER FROM RAW MILK!....



And we are currently enjoying spring and all that goes with it.  Green grass, fresh produce, and spring rains!

No comments: