Saturday, February 15, 2014

Winter Update

My, where has the time gone?? 2013 has come and gone.  Christmas, New Years, my birthday, all gone.  So what has been going on in Mountain Home?  A LOT.  School, family gatherings, stock showing (for the first time), work, work, and more work.  And throw a gaggle of animals and some freezing weather in there too. 

Darcy showed goats in her 1st Stock Show this year!  She did really well in the ring and we were really proud of the way she handled herself and her goats!


 
 
And the weather this year!  Geez!  We've had more delayed-start school days in the past two months than Darcy has seen in her school career combined!  Even missed a day, so looks like we'll be going to school on Good Friday.  We're just not used to such things, here in the Texas Hill Country.  So I thought this was fitting for our February.
 
 
 
 
Well, I say all the time I'm going to try to be better about posting, but this time I mean it.  Look for more posts from me in the coming months.  I plan on starting to post not only family updates, but product reviews and interesting tidbits from my entrepreneurial endeavors.  Cheers for now!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! This reminded me of an email you sent me over a month ago! Going to see if I still have it and respond now. :)