Thursday, December 6, 2012

Something New

Here's something new I've been trying for about a month now.  A skin care product from Rodan + Fields (the creators of Proactiv) called Reverse.  The line is meant to help reverse sun damage and discoloration and help even out your skin tone.  And boy can I tell a difference!  Now, yes, I'm a redhead, and no, I wasn't expecting to get rid of my freckles.  But I live a life where sun exposure is unavoidable and it has already done damage to my skin.  This not only helps reverse damage, it also helps prevent with a SPF 55 daily moisturizer.  That's the highest SPF I've been able to find in a facial daily moisturizer.  In another month, I'll probably move on to another line called Anti-Age.  It seems this company has a line for everyone!  Check these products out and more at the website below!



No comments: