Friday, April 27, 2012

Things Change


You mothers out there will know what I am talking about when folks tell you that everything will change when you have kids.  Well, it's true.  And I'm here to tell you that everything changes when you get a puppy also.  Especially while you have a baby...


Silly kid... He somehow knew whenever the kennel didn't get latched good and would go right for it.  I only caught him chewing on Lucky's rawhide once, but we won't talk about the times I caught him and Lucky exchanging toys to slober on.

Another thing that changes is the way you shop.  I've loved Amazon Mom this time around, especially when it comes to buying diapers.  We've always been a fan of buying in bulk, since we live so far out, but I love that I don't have to make a trip to San Antonio to get discount prices, plus free shipping!  (Dax likes it too!)

No comments: